Senior Project Specialist - Housing
Close: 05/25/2017 5:00 P.M.
Salary: $8,213.00 to $9,983.00/monthly plus benefits
The City of San Leandro is looking for a Senior Project Speciliast - Housing. The position perrforms complex professional research, technical and project management work involving planning, economic development, affordable housing development,or other designated areas; serves as a team leader on complex project and programs and performs related work as required.
When assigned to the Housing Division:
- Analyzes financial proformas for affordable housing projects and programs for feasibility and coordinates affordable housing projects through the financing, regulatory and planning approval process;
- Coordinates with City staff on developing programs and activities related to use of affordable housing funds, rent review initiatives and local and regional homeless plans;
- Coordinates preparation of affordable housing and community development plans and reports such as the Housing Element and other related documents;
- Works directly with forprofit developers, nonprofit organizations, the public, service providers, financial institutions and property owners to develop and maintain affordable housing;
- Develops, implements and monitors programs and projects to produce affordable housing and assist low/moderate income households and secures grants and other funding sources for these purposes, including the federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
For a complete job posting and to apply, please visit the City of San Leandro's website at