The cities of Citrus Heights and Rancho Cordova in Sacramento County are each mourning the passing of one of their city councilmen.
Our client, a municipality in Napa County, is seeking an interim Secretarial Assistant. This position will assist with administrative task for the City Manager and City Clerks office. This interim assignment is estimated to last at least 2 months. The schedule is 40 hours/week, M-F. Hourly pay range: $15.95 - $19.80. Interviews are being scheduled so apply now!
• Handling the phones and working the front desk
• Greet guests when they arrive
• Data entry tasks
• Creating word documents
• Maintaining the client's calendar
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• People-oriented personality - enjoy communicating with others
• Professional demeanor
• Previous government experience is preferred
Here at Bolt Staffing, we serve many other municipalities with similar interim job opportunities. We fill positions within the North Bay Area. If you have the skills and would like to gain the experience working for a City office give us a call at (707) 552-7800 or apply online at www.boltstaffing.com.
Orange County and the City of Anaheim are the targets of impending lawsuits on behalf of dozens of children who contracted a serious bacterial infection after visiting their dental clinic last year