For a complete job announcement and/or to apply online, click on the following link:
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Develop multifamily loans monitoring plan
• Conduct on-site project compliance reviews
• Conduct on-site HQS inspections
• Review project regulatory requirements
• Assess project compliance status, document, summarize and report to borrowers
• Make recommendations and participate in non-compliance resolution
• Monitor and update multifamily database
• Analyze and compile data for reports
• Report and follow up on non-compliance issues
• Review state, local and federal regulations to determine reporting and compliance requirements
• Maintain project and tenant files
• Prepare reports to show the compliance status of Agency multifamily rental projects
• Develop Agency plans for reporting procedures
• Develop and update reporting forms
General Program Administration
• Develop and conduct training workshops for borrowers and managers
• Provide technical assistance for borrowers and managers
• Provide information for City/County officials regarding any compliance issues with projects in their districts
• Investigate problems reported by tenants in Agency funded projects
• Assist staff with interpretation of affordability and regulatory requirements
• Calculate trustee fee billings for bond projects
Education & Experience:
BA plus 3 years experience or AA plus 4 years experience
Employee will be required to maintain a valid driver's license and must maintain a driver's license on their person, and demonstrate compliance with the motor vehicle law, standards of courtesy on the road and attention to safety. All drivers must maintain their insurability.
As a condition of employment, this employee will be required to provide a personal vehicle for Agency business.
OTHER DUTIES: All employees may be assigned, and required to carry out, additional duties at any time. An employee with a known disability will only be assigned additional duties when the duty being added is an essential function of the position, or can be carried out with reasonable accommodation. Every employee is expected to participate in discussions of individual, department and Agency performance and work on problem-solving teams as assigned. Any employee serving on a problem-solving team may be asked to carry out the role of team leader Any person driving for Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency must maintain a valid driver's license on his/her person, and demonstrate compliance with the motor vehicle law, standards of courtesy on the road and attention to safety. All drivers must maintain their insurability.
As a condition of employment with SHRA, this employee will be required to complete a COVID-19 vaccination recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (including for emergency use) and provide proof of vaccination to the Human Resources Department prior to employment.