APPLY ONLINE AT:
$8,653 – $10,818 per month
Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 11:59 PM
The City of Dublin is seeking an experienced Maintenance/CMMS Coordinator (Maintenance Coordinator) to perform a variety of duties relating to the delivery and oversight of maintenance efforts including contract management, field quality assurance inspections, customer service support, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) development and management, data collection and analysis, preventative maintenance program development, implementation, and monitoring. Most importantly, the City is looking for an enthusiastic, creative individual who enjoys varied work assignments and is effective in working with others.
The ideal candidate is experienced in maintenance management, project management, budget development, regulatory oversight, and computerized maintenance management systems. The candidate will be a dedicated individual who possesses both technical and analytical skills while having the ability to provide innovative ideas. Candidates should have demonstrated experience collecting and analyzing data in support of a government agency’s maintenance operation.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
The following key elements describe the basic duties and responsibilities of the position:
- Prepares scopes of work, schedules, and budgets for maintenance activities.
- Develops and manages maintenance budgets and invoicing; manages the status of financial expenditures and account balances.
- Communicates directly with maintenance service providers, vendors, contractors, and various city staff.
- Develops and manages consultant and service contracts.
- Monitors and evaluates operations performed by maintenance contractors and service providers, sets performance standards, and recommends actions for improvement, as necessary.
- Analyzes, develops, and implements maintenance projects, plans, procedures, and practices.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for revisions of City ordinances related to infrastructure.
- Provides customer service support; responds to requests and concerns from the public.
- Reviews and prepares recommendations for capital improvement, development, and maintenance projects.
- Participates in and provides technical assistance to community and professional groups and committees.
- Represents the Maintenance Division at City Council, Planning Commission, interagency, community and professional groups, and other public meetings.
- Administers the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Modifies and maintains the CMMS to support asset data analysis; ensures data accuracy and maintains quality control.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements an infrastructure asset management registry and inventory database.
- Performs and coordinates asset inventory, data analysis, work order management, database management, and modeling and planning activities for asset maintenance, rehabilitation, and replacement.
- Develops, implements, coordinates, evaluates, and updates preventative maintenance programs.
- Develops annual and long-range maintenance capital improvement program recommendations.
- Examines risk assessment data and develops processes that can help to prioritize capital and maintenance decisions.
- Performs a variety of data extractions and system integrations.
- Assists with the development and implementation of workflows and business practices.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Environmental Studies, Public Administration, Business Administration, Engineering, or in a related field is required.
- Experience: A minimum of two (2) years of full-time maintenance experience, project management, customer service, business process analysis, contract management, or CMMS development, preferably in a municipality.
- Licenses, Certificates: Possession of a valid California Class C drivers’ license and Certificate of Automobile Insurance for Personal Liability.
- Principles, practices, and methods of municipal maintenance programs.
- Work planning and budgeting.
- Customer service techniques.
- Methods of collaborative problem solving.
- Programs and systems management.
- CMMS and Citizen/Customer Request Management software and associated work order processing and tracking.
- Methods and techniques of data collection and analysis.
- Preventative maintenance programs.
- Report preparation research methods.
For Complete Job Description and To Apply:
- Understand, apply, and implement policies, practices, and procedures.
- Develop, prioritize, and manage multiple projects and programs.
- Work independently in identifying the need for and developing proposed changes to maintenance and operating practices.
- Analyze projects, research, and identify impacts, propose alternatives, and implement recommendations.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and apply a variety of data and information.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with City Staff, contractors, vendors, and the general public.
- Operate a personal computer with common software applications (i.e., word processing, spreadsheet, and database) and specialty software including CMMS.
- Interpret, apply, explain, and ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State, local, and departmental policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence, procedures, and other written materials.
- Read, interpret, and retrieve drawings, blueprints, maps, and specifications.