County of Sonoma
The County of Sonoma is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced health care professional to fill a Health Care Compliance Analyst position in the Department of Health Services.
The Health Care Compliance Analyst will:
- Research, interpret, and implement federal, state, and local regulatory mandates
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with applicable health care laws, regulations, policies, grants, contacts, and the Standards of Conduct
- Conduct investigations of alleged violations of health care laws and regulations
- Identify and address compliance issues, and file reports with regulatory bodies
- Develop risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance
- Assist the Compliance Officer in designing policies and procedures to implement the mental health Medi-Cal managed care regulations
- Use clinical expertise to review, analyze, and solve potential or existing client care/compliance issues and conduct clinical compliance audits
- Assist the Compliance Officer in creating and implementing a training plan, auditing tools, and an auditing plan to ensure compliance with new regulations
For further information regarding this job opportunity, please visit us at: www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply now! Continuous filing until filled.