Deputy Director Engineering & Maintenance and Deputy Director Transportation & Operations
$143,385 - $174,316/Annually
The County of Sonoma Transportation and Public Works Department seeks two experienced professionals to manage their Engineering & Maintenance or Transportation & Operations Division!
To view the color brochure, please click here.
The County of Sonoma offers a competitive total compensation package, including:
• Competitive vacation accrual and additional management leave annually; 12 paid holidays and an additional 8 floating holiday hours per year; generous sick leave accruals and 100% of accrual balance converted to service credit at retirement. May be eligible for up to 8 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
• Excellent dental, vision, disability, life insurance, professional development and more.
• A cash allowance (in addition to monthly salary) of approximately $600 per month. An additional cash contribution of $342 per pay period, estimated to end 07/10/19*
• IRS 457 Plan, Pre-tax employee contribution up to the IRS annual maximum
• County contribution to a Health Reimbursement Arrangement to help fund postretirement employee health insurance/benefits
*Salary is negotiable and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information & to apply online, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 8/28/18