$71,660.13 - $113,088.55 Annually, plus Benefits
Under general direction, develops procedures and analyzes user requirements for digital workplace and enterprise business solutions; designs complete, integrated solutions for business computers for specific office environments; provides technical support to department/agency personnel for user interface of office systems and enterprise software; and may provide leadership/supervision to others.
PAYROLL TITLES and APPROXIMATE SALARIES:
Office Systems Coordinator III
- $2,756.16 to $3,865.77 biweekly: This classification is responsible for meeting with users to determine their requirements for office systems and then translating those requirements into a set of procedures that can be programmed to provide business computer-based alternatives to typical office tasks. This position is responsible for considering all facets of a user's environment and the possible integration of office systems to centrally located computing facilities.
Office Systems Coordinator IV
- $3,275.07 to $4,349.56 biweekly: This classification will hold primary responsibility for liaison with users and IT professionals to establish the appropriate objectives for developing new or enhancing existing business computer-based office systems. It also has responsibility for directing all facets of a project, which, in itself, may encompass several systems and/or user divisions.
Monday, June 5, 2023
EDUCATION, TRAINING, and EXPERIENCE:
Extensive (OSC III) to progressively responsible (OSC IV) experience in computer-based office systems coordination which has led to the acquisition of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Office Systems Coordinator III:
The required knowledge, skills and abilities may be obtained by completion of pertinent office systems coursework with four (4) or more years of related experience.
Office Systems Coordinator IV:
The required knowledge, skills and abilities may be obtained by completion of pertinent office systems coursework with five (5) or more years of related experience to include one (1) year of supervisory experience.
Related computer-based office systems coordination experience may include responsibilities such as providing technical assistance and support to system users, coordinating tasks related to computer office systems, developing systems procedures, and analyzing, designing, and developing office systems applications.
- Depending on assignment, a valid California driver license may be required.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
- Most positions require keyboarding, fine manipulation, and grasping.
- Some positions may require kneeling, crouching, stooping, squatting, crawling, twisting upper body, reaching at or above shoulders.
- Some positions may require pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs with or without assistance.
- Some positions may require driving.
To apply on-line, please refer to our web site at www.ventura.org/jobs
. If you prefer to fill out a paper application form, please call (805) 654-5129 for application materials and submit them to County of Ventura Human Resources, 800 South Victoria Avenue, L-1970, Ventura, CA 93009.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
It is essential that sufficient information is provided under the Education/Work Experience portion of the application and supplemental questionnaire to thoroughly and accurately demonstrate your qualifications in order to determine eligibility. A resume may be attached to supplement your responses in the above sections; however, it may not be substituted in lieu of the application.
The eligible list established will be created from the scores resulting from a Training and Experience Evaluation (T&E). In a typical T&E, your training and experience are evaluated in relation to the background, experience and factors identified for successful job performance during a job analysis. For this reason, it is recommended that your application materials clearly show your relevant background and specialized knowledge, skills, and abilities. It is also highly recommended that the supplemental questions within the application are completed with care and diligence. Response such as "See Resume" or "Refer to Resume" are not acceptable and may disqualify an applicant from further evaluation.
Applicants must earn a score of seventy percent (70%) or higher to qualify for placement on the eligible list.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The County of Ventura is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
For further information about this recruitment, please contact Patty Booker by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.