The state of California could soon have a major headache on its hands.
Under direction, to plan, organize and direct certain activities of the Engineering Division within the Planning & Public Works Department; coordinates projects with other divisions, City departments, outside agencies and organizations; performs advanced level professional engineering work; provides complex staff assistance to the Director of Planning & Public Works and others; plans, organizes, supervises, and reviews the work of assigned staff; and performs related work as required.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Salary- $92,560.-$115,904
· Longevity steps of 5% at 7, 11 & 20 years of employment
· Participation in CalPERS– 2% at 62 Pepra plan 2% at 55 if classic. Employee pays entire employee obligation to plan
· Calpers health insurance plans- City covers 80% of plan costs based on formula for Employee & Dependants, Medical, Dental & Vision
· Choice of Deferred compensation plans available with voluntary employee contribution
· Two to four weeks vacation leave annually, based upon years of employment with the City.
· 12 days of Sick leave annually
· 40 hours of Family Illness leave (after 5 years of service)
· 13.5 Annual paid City Holidays
· $20,000 City paid Life Insurance and 80 hours of Administrative Leave
See Job Flyer and job application at http://www.auburn.ca.gov/Jobs.aspx
A bill introduced by Senator Ricardo Lara (D-Bell Gardens) last week would eliminate much of the power cities currently have to regulate local street vending, essentially legalizing the practice st
We’ve lost count of the number of government officials were left red-faced (or worse) as a result of what they thought was just an innocent tweet.