San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died suddenly Tuesday morning at Zuckerberg San Fra
Under direction, to plan, organize and direct certain activities of the Engineering Division within the Planning & Public Works Department; coordinates projects with other divisions, City departments, outside agencies and organizations; performs advanced level professional engineering work; provides complex staff assistance to the Director of Planning & Public Works and others; plans, organizes, supervises, and reviews the work of assigned staff; and performs related work as required.
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Salary- $92,560.-$115,904
· Longevity steps of 5% at 7, 11 & 20 years of employment
· Participation in CalPERS– 2% at 62 Pepra plan 2% at 55 if classic. Employee pays entire employee obligation to plan
· Calpers health insurance plans- City covers 80% of plan costs based on formula for Employee & Dependants, Medical, Dental & Vision
· Choice of Deferred compensation plans available with voluntary employee contribution
· Two to four weeks vacation leave annually, based upon years of employment with the City.
· 12 days of Sick leave annually
· 40 hours of Family Illness leave (after 5 years of service)
· 13.5 Annual paid City Holidays
· $20,000 City paid Life Insurance
See Job Flyer and job application at http://www.auburn.ca.gov/Jobs.aspx
Plenty has been said and will be said about the GOP tax bill currently being reconciled by Congress. But is it possible we’re overlooking the biggest problem with this legislation?
Five gay men are accusing the San Jose Police Department of targeting them in sex sting operations because of their sexual orientation back in 2014 and 2015.
We’ve lost count of the number of government officials were left red-faced (or worse) as a result of what they thought was just an innocent tweet.