BUSINESS/ERP SYSTEMS ANALYST
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE & DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
$8,381 – $10,136 / Month
San Rafael, California
Marin County currently has two (2) fixed-term vacancies for Business/ERP Systems Analysts, one in the Department of Finance and one in the Human Resources Department. These fixed-term positions are funded for two (2) years and continuation is dependent upon on-going funding. Please note, positions may end prior to two years if funding ceases or the work is complete.
The Business/ERP Systems Analysts will join the team working on the upgrade implementation or production support of the County’s Human Capital Management (HCM) and payroll system. TYLER MUNIS software support duties will include:
- Customizing, configuring, and maintaining business solutions in the ERP application to meet countywide business requirements and ensure proper integration.
- Troubleshooting complex issues, identifying problem areas, and coordinating changes to the system set-up and data relationships as needed.
- Tracking and reporting on project status; participating in, verifying and approving acceptance testing; and researching and developing report specifications and designs.
- Auditing and validating data within HR supported systems to maintain data integrity and ensure that system controls and processes meet all internal and external requirements.
- Working closely with technical staff and end-users to create complex data reports and queries.
- Developing end-user procedural documentation and tutorials, including coordinating end-user and technical staff training and support and responding to end user questions.
- Analyzing current and future operational business needs and problems in relation to Munis HCM applications.
For more information about this position, including minimum qualifications, please visit the online job posting at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/marincounty/jobs/3064420/business-erp-systems-analyst
This recruitment will close on May 20th, 2021 at 4pm PST. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of County application. Apply online at: www.marincounty.org/jobs. For any questions, please contact Marin County HR at email@example.com or call (415) 473-2126. EEO/TTY