$7,917 - $9,625/Mo.
Build your career with the County of Sonoma!
The General Services Department is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated facility manager to join their team.
Starting salary up to $55.34/hour ($115,501/year)
Plus, a cash allowance of approximately $600/month.
Plus, a cash contribution of $342 per pay period, estimated to end no later than 07/10/19*
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Assistant Facilities Operations Manager assists in the development and implementation of the goals and objectives of the Facilities Operations and Facilities Development and Management Divisions. This position plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates staff performing maintenance, construction, parking, janitorial, security, remodeling, and communications activities; and acts for the Facility Manager in his/her absence. This position exercises considerable judgment in the prioritization and coordination of the operations and maintenance of facilities.
The Assistant Facilities Operations Manager is an integral member of the executive team which oversees the management of county facilities and assists and participates in:
• Assessing facility needs and making recommendations
• Implementing facility management programs, policies and procedures
• Preparing budgets and developing programs
• Developing the capital improvement plan for the reinvestment of facilities
The ideal candidate will be an organized, creative thinker who brings a holistic approach to the management of facilities, and possesses the following experience and competencies:
• 5+ years' of experience as a facilities and/or maintenance supervisor
• Prior experience as a licensed general contractor, current license not required
• Experience in budget preparation and management
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Acts, and safe work practices
• The ability to develop, implement, and manage new initiatives
• Excellent supervisory and management skills
• A collaborative approach to working with internal customers and staff
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Applications received after the recruitment closes will not be accepted. For more information, minimum qualifications, & to apply online, please visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE Apply by 10/24/18