City News Service reports that Redondo Beach Mayor Bill Brand has been
$141,880.42 - $209,469.90 Annually
Ventura County is located on California's "Gold Coast", approximately 35 miles northwest of Los Angeles and 20 miles southeast of Santa Barbara.
The Air Pollution Control Officer works at the pleasure of the Ventura County Air Pollution Control Board, provides leadership to staff; is responsible for the management of Ventura County's Air Pollution Control District; and leads the efforts of air quality, air pollution and climate change.
To view the Air Pollution Control Officer brochure, click on the following link https://bit.ly/2YwE6b3
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Will be a dynamic, articulate, results-oriented leader with excellent communication skills necessary to develop and maintain strong professional relationships.
• Will demonstrate the ability to harmonize criteria pollutant, air toxics and greenhouse gas emission reduction strategies and programs.
• Will also demonstrate very strong administrative ability in the areas of management, public finance, personnel, and organization skills.
• Will be a courageous leader able to negotiate difficult political waters, while remaining focused on organizational goals and being apolitical.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and support for staffing, public and media relations, administrative effectiveness and efficiencies, organizational best practices concerning air pollution matters.
• Inspire staff confidence and trust based on honesty, collaboration, and high integrity.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity, submit your resume and cover letter which illustrates the following:
• Your experience managing budgets, including the size of the budgets you have managed;
• Your experience managing staff, including the titles, sizes, and functions of staff you have supervised; and
• Your experience with making presentations to the public, professional organizations and/or boards.
First review date is April 24, 2019. The resume should reflect years and months of employment, beginning/ending dates as well relevant work experience. To apply, submit in one of the following ways:
• Email: Jessica.Ruiz@ventura.org
• Mail: Jessica Ruiz, HR Manager
County of Ventura Human Resources
800 South Victoria Avenue, L-1970
Ventura, CA 93009
• Online: visit www.ventura.org/jobs
A year and a half after President Trump signed it into law, CNN has taken an in-depth look at one of the more interesting provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act — that is, the creation of so-calle