The Sonoma County Administrator's Office is seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Recovery & Special Projects Administrative Analyst III - Project.
Starting salary up to $9,826/Mo.*($117,922/Yr.), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!
Working at the County of Sonoma offers expansive opportunities for growth and development, the ability to be a part of a challenging and rewarding work environment, and the satisfaction of knowing you're working to better our communities.
Typical duties include:
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting an extensive amount of data
- Developing policy and program recommendations to resolve operational, legislative, fiscal, and community issues
- Staying abreast of federal and state laws impacting the County
- Planning, organizing, and implementing policy development projects
- Effectively coordinating multiple departments and agencies in project work
WHAT YOU BRING
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive experience with research and data analysis
- Experience developing new policies and programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of Covid-19 policies and programs
- Ability to effectively lead and coordinate multi-agency team members efforts
IMPORTANT - Individuals hired into Project classifications are limited in their employment to a maximum of 60 months from the date this class is allocated, in this case, October 31, 2025.
*Salary is negotiable within the established range. Benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice. For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org or call 707-565-2331. EOE
Apply by 11/12/20