Rancho Santa Margarita has been named the safest city in California by MovingWaldo, a concierge moving services provider. Rancho Santa Margarita was one of four Orange County communities on MovingWaldo’s list of the Top 10 Safest Cities in California.
The website based its rankings on FBI crime statistics and data from Neighborhood Scouts.
These are the 10 safest cities in California, according to the rankings:
- Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County)
- Danville (Contra Costa County)
- Moorpark (Ventura County)
- Saratoga (Santa Clara County)
- Orinda (Contra Costa County)
- Aliso Viejo (Orange County)
- Yorba Linda (Orange County)
- Rancho Palos Verdes (Los Angeles County)
- San Juan Capistrano (Orange County)
- Windsor (Sonoma County)
The crime statistics for each of these cities can be seen here.
List and data were compiled by MovingWaldo and do not reflect statistics on all California cities.