City of Glendale Seeks Operator for Historic Alex Theatre
The City of Glendale recently released a Request for Proposals (“RFP”) seeking qualified applicants to manage and operate the historic, 1,400-seat Alex Theatre in the heart of the downtown area. The RFP welcomes proposals from qualified respondents, including professional venue operators, prominent non-profit organizations, for-profit venue management companies, and potential university or government partners.
Interested parties should be aware of the following deadlines:
- January 28, 2021: Deadline to RSVP for Pre-Bid Conference
- January 29, 2021: Release Narrated Virtual Tour on City Website of the Alex Theatre
- February 1, 2021: VIRTUAL Pre-Bid Conference (10 am to Noon)
- February 4, 2021: Written Questions Due
- February 11, 2021: Responses to Written Questions Issued
- March 18, 2021 at 5 p.m.: Proposal Submission Deadline
View the RFP page for more details.