23rd Annual Southern CA Public Retirement Seminar
The 23nd Annual Southern California Public Retirement Seminar will be taking place on February 28th in the city of Lakewood, so register now to ensure you don’t miss out on this informative event, which will feature keynote speaker CalPERS Chief Executive Officer, Anne Stausboll. (REGISTER HERE).
The topics that will be covered include:
- The PEPRA - What's Left? And Last minute
- Clean up Pension Legislation
- Local Agency Bankruptcies - Like Wildfire?
- State Budget – Does Prop 30 help the deficit?
- Local Initiatives - What's happening above and beyond PEPRA
- Labor Perspective on PEPRA, Past Battles of Prop 32, Workers' Compensation
- Actuarial Reality
Here are other key details:
February 28, 2013
Lakewood Civic Center
5000 Clark Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90712
$190.00 - includes breakfast & lunch and seminar materials.
www.publicretirementjournal.org or here.
Full refund if notified by 5PM on February 14, 2013
If you have any questions about the event or registration, call 916-341-0848.
Note, you can now stay informed about future seminars and public retirement news by following the Public Retirement Journal on Facebook (see here).